June 10, 200917 yr comment_311481 This is one of the best trademe listing I have seen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Listing number 223309871 Report
June 10, 200917 yr comment_311492 99 unanswered questions last time i looked i like his sense of humour, legend Report
June 10, 200917 yr comment_311499 ROFLMAO thats awesome. i want those drawings, would look good on my wall hilarious Report
June 10, 200917 yr comment_311500 They were talking to the Guy thats running this auction on the radio this morning, think I better go check this auction out :lol: Obviously good for a laugh by the soundds of it :lol: Report
June 10, 200917 yr comment_311501 That is brilliant!! I think my fridge is possessed, it has started BREATHING. Report
June 10, 200917 yr comment_311502 well what i read was great but theres so much and i feel im being selfish sitting reading while my daughter wants entertaining so i saved it and might read 20 Q+a a night for a week :lol: Report
June 10, 200917 yr comment_311509 Hilarious! :lol: Couldn't stop reading it. Maybe he'll be asked to do a remake of The Mangler. Loved the cat with the lemon on it's head. Report
June 10, 200917 yr comment_311514 Yea, I have to agree with you chilli, Only got through 20 questions, have to say they did have me in fits of laughter :lol: :lol: Haven't laughed so hard for quite some time :oops: Report
June 11, 200917 yr comment_311532 I too have been following it and laughing. Great sense of humour and he will get a lot of money for a clapped out machine :lol: Report
June 11, 200917 yr comment_311533 I reckon my flatmates machine could give it a run for its money, lol.. we are not allowed to us it at night cause it wheeeeeeeeesss at us for about 20 minutes. :lol: what a great auction though! Report
June 14, 200917 yr comment_312291 trademe has started removing questions that have been unanswered for more than 24hours, theres a facebook fan page thats full of updates Report
June 14, 200917 yr comment_312332 ROFLMFAO....Sooo funny I noticed he's got 251 questions still unanswered Report
June 15, 200917 yr comment_312440 he's a genius - he's basically just selling his story on the auction with the old washing machine! Is he giving that to the charity too? Report
June 15, 200917 yr comment_312501 dont know if anyone else noticed that under payment instructions next to 'cash' and 'bank deposit' is allso 'your soul' Report
June 15, 200917 yr comment_312617 and now ive found this... http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pe ... 081513.htm Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.