Happy Birthday Caryl!

Zev

Theold grey mare she aint what she used to be

aint what she used to be....oppps

Sorry wrong tune :oops:

Happy Birthday to you

happy Birthday Mr President happy Birthday to you.....

Now I am NOT suggesting you will remember the First Time that was breathlessly sung but....

:lol:

Happy Birthday Caryl

Thanks all. Here is me on my present...

IMG_0215.jpg

Unfortunately I don't get to keep the bike, my present was a cruise down the Kaikoura Coast to the Kekerengu Store for morning tea. It is an 1800cc Honda Goldwing and I have always wanted a ride on one since I saw them when I came out when I was a teen (I am 50 today!!!)

I then went to lunch with one of the ladies I jobshare with and tonight Grant is taking me out. I believe there might be a surprise something at the weekend but I am not supposed to know about that.

I know nuffink!!! :lol:

Happy birthday Caryl!

Love the photo :-)

I took my mum out on the back of a friend's bike (I did't have a full motorcycle license) for her birthday last year. First time on a bike. She certainly had much more guts than me on my first pillion ride! :o :lol:

Great giving an experience for a present!

Thank you all for the birthday greetings and happy birthday too to enzoom1 and Mel :bounce:

The day finished with a meal in Kaikoura as Grant got called out :roll:

Rather than wait until he got home I went with him so we ate down there. A lovely meal with the staff singing me happy birthday with a candle in the hot apple pie :lol: