Another Great NZ Molly Hunt?

Wok

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone in CHCH going up? and willing to bring back a few :lol:

Cant get away :evil: and cant afford it :lol:

pfft c'mon start saving now... share out the costs with others...sell the mollies to fund the trip or trade some petrol for mollies.

yea not many survived in honesty, this time we should be more careful in matching the water conditions that they are currently residing in

Well, it looks like I might be traveling up with a few others, but it will be a day trip on the Sunday unless God grants me a miracle and I get staff to run my store at weekends! :roll:

Any other Wellingtonians looking at traveling up? We could start a convoy! Any others wanting to share the luv? (and the petrol costs?! :lol: )

I've heard I need to invest in a good set of fishing waders and some good rubber wet suit pants!

Is anyone else looking at going on the hunt on Sunday?

I'm really keen to go and trying to get it organized, but can't make it until the Sunday at this stage. I'd need someone else to show me where to go, and it won't be as much fun without as many people there.

I'm keen to join the hunt too, but I'd need someone to show me where to go as well.

Wok - you're planning on going on Sunday eh?

If anyone else from Auckland wants to go, I could give one person a lift (I've only got a small car)

• 2 weeks later...
I was keen to go, but the thing is I don't really want any more fish at the moment...

(I don't know what is wrong with me :lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am in the same boat as you, however, since I was down in Turangi anyway, for the FNZAS Exec meeting, I thought I would ask people if they were interested.

I had suggested Sunday morning because Saturday would be too rush for me. but it is do-able if you are interested. But this will be like before 1pm as that is when the exec meeting starts and goes on for ages. of course we could always do it after 4pm on saturday as well.

But really I am suggesting 9.00am Sunday morning and be done by 10.30am, which will give time for people to travel home with their goods. :wink:

I will be staying at Club Habitat in Turangi on Saturday night.

Grant and I went on the last hunt. We neither wanted any fish, nor joined in with those wading through the swamp, but we went for the cameraderie and to have a laugh at others' expense :lol:

It is a good opportunity to meet other forum members and put a face to a name. Also good to just have fun!

(we laughed a lot!!!) :bounce:

I have got a friend who is also very egar to join! :P

My Dad is a pilot and will be flying us down from Auckland. Is there any good places to land a helicoptor? Could you please state exactly where the " fishing " spot is.

Just comfirming that we are still going and it is on Sunday 9:00am-10:30am

That time suits me just fine.

:P:P:P Man I am so excited!!! :P:P:P