Another Great NZ Molly Hunt?

Wok

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one more day to go.

I will be getting a few to take back up to auckland.

Let me know if you would like any.

Otherwise come to the auckland fishkeepers meeting.

Wok

Yes, just the guppies I will be using it on a breeding experiment. I am actually coming up to Auckland next weekend, ill contact you then.

I will do what I can Ceasarz, no gurantees.

From what I have heard, guppies are unlikely.

Free Broadband at Club Habitat, wicked.!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

First time in a motel with FREE Broadband :D

I will do what I can Ceasarz, no gurantees.

From what I have heard, guppies are unlikely.

Free Broadband at Club Habitat, wicked.!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

First time in a motel with FREE Broadband :D

happy fishing! and good luck wok!...

id like some mollys if anyone has some spare...will be traveling to auckland soon also, :D

Unfortunately it was a lonely hunt with just me.

couldn't be bothered to go wading into the muck, so did a bit of netting on the bank, managed to get a few smaller mollies, but could definitely see the larger ones further out from the bank, (just out of net range), was hoping to get more than I did, but had equipment failure. handle of the net broke, then the net detached itself from the remaining handle.

With that happening and the swarm of sandflies biting me, I called it a day.

Managed to get a couple decent sized mollies and several smaller ones.

They seen to be doing ok last night when I placed them in a tank, with some flake food.

This morning they were very ravenous, and ate the flake in quick time.

Will keep you posted on how they are doing.

Wok

I'm gutted I couldn't go! :cry::(

Probably just as well though - I got hit with a nasty cold on Thursday so haven't been feeling the best. Mind you, a hot mud bath might have been just the trick!

I guess the other thing I have to consider is that I'm having enough trouble getting rid of the fish I have now, what the heck would I do with a whole lot more! :roll:

Maybe we should try and organize another one for the end of the year and get ourselves sorted so more people can attend.

I'm gutted I couldn't go! :cry::(

Probably just as well though - I got hit with a nasty cold on Thursday so haven't been feeling the best. Mind you, a hot mud bath might have been just the trick!

I guess the other thing I have to consider is that I'm having enough trouble getting rid of the fish I have now, what the heck would I do with a whole lot more! :roll:

Maybe we should try and organize another one for the end of the year and get ourselves sorted so more people can attend.

No need to get rid of fish......just get more tanks :lol:

• 2 weeks later...