Help Livingart Wildlife Park (Tauranga)-DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

Lucid

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all funny and all fine to joke around, but ....

Can anyone in Tauranga help with some accomadation for these wonderful people while they are up there helping Mark & Caroline?

They are doing this off their own backs and out of their own pocket, the least we could all do is find somewhere nice and warm for them to sleep while they are there?

Mystic said even if we have to bribe someone with some free Bubba Fish or something? She WILL NOT stand to have them sleep in their Car or Van or even a tent when they are trying to help!

Anything to help?

:-?

If you want to advertise the park is open up here over Christmas I can get something - not too huge but a reasonable size - put in our school newsletter that goes home to over 500 families, quite a few I would imagine will be heading to Tauranga/Mt Maunganui over the Christmas holidays.

we spent our honeymoon in a tent, the best time was had :wink:

have offered a tent as we don't have beds available as sons are back from uni

bbq on the night rockwork is here, anyone else want to come along you are welcome

once we have a date confirmed we will let you know

adodge pm your email adress and i will get something to you for the newsletter

thanks for that

got some good news for ya guys. please let us know when you are comming, i need to move some stuff around and set up a bed. i dont have any sheets or pillows so if rockwork can bring sleeping bags or something like that.

oh and the other advantage is that its only a 2min walk down to livingart.

Very kind of you Gannet, thanks for helping! :)

Now how we getting on for stuff to take up to Livingart guys?

Anyone in Wellington got anything they would like to donate to them that Rockwork can take up for them?

(Thanks Rockwork!) :bow:

Lucid

Hi Guys and Gals

What an amazing thread (almost 23,000 views worth)

Caroline and I would like to take this opportunity to thank the administration, moderators and forum members of the fnzas site for the support that has been given to us during the hard financial times we have gone through over the last few months.

When this thread was first started the administration team went out of their way to help and broke the sites guidelines to allow this to continue, we feel the time has come to end this thread and conform to the said guidelines of no trademe links or fund raising on this site.

Once again thank you one and all for your support, words of encouragement, ideas and donations, if anyone wants to carry on with this please do so through our own website www.livingartwildlifepark.co.nz or PM or email me direct.

you all made a huge difference

Thank You

from the living art team

On Wednesday Morning this thread will be locked and any others that are started will be removed as per the normal site rules.