Help Livingart Wildlife Park (Tauranga)-DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

Lucid

I'll definitely grab a small when the t shirts are available - can we organise kiddy sizes? Or (gasp) LITTLE LIVING ART ONESIES?!?

I feel awful that i've been so out of touch that i missed most of this happening, especially the working bee and open day. I'm so glad people were able to give so much of themselves to help, and that things are looking up.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mystic wants the Reptile one! And she said do the Fishkeeper one as a Arowana, lol. :)

Or have Marine Keeper and Freshwater Keeper!

Are they based mainly for the people that work at the park (would make great Park Worker Tops!) and then a normal one (that doesnt have keeper on it) for the public?

:wink:

Are they based mainly for the people that work at the park (would make great Park Worker Tops!) and then a normal one (that doesnt have keeper on it) for the public?

I think "Fan of Living Art" shirts or similar available for fans and public would be great, bit of extra income?

hi gatito good to see you back on the forums zazu has calmed down a bit since the last time you saw him

Good to be back after so long, it's been a big year.

Zazu's a dream, we have a young male at work that has a "thing" about fingers *ouch* :D

• 2 weeks later...

hi mark

all tho we havn't meet, my partner and i would like to help in a way that we can. all though its not much and you may not want it but we would like to deck out an enclosure of yours with rock work or you can run an auction for someone to recieve the rock work to help raise funds.

cheers zane and kat

hello people,

We will hopefully be heading up to do the rock work in the next couple of weeks.

anyone that has stuff they want to send up to help out the park that is in the welly area can get hold of us and we might be able to take it up with us, depending on how much room we have left after the rock work.

Come on guys just because its gone quiet doesnt mean the problem has gone away.

living art really needs our help, so come on lets pull together.

Good stuff Gannet :D

And also brilliant about the water dragon enclosure rockwork. :bow::D

I can't wait to make it to the Nth Is and see all the fantastic work so many generous people have been involved with at the park. What a team!!! :D :bounce:

We will hopefully be heading up to do the rock work in the next couple of weeks.

Hey Rockwork, do you have somewhere to stay up there?

If not, is there ANYONE that might be able to offer a couple of nights accomadation for them, for helping Living Arts Wildlife Park?

Just a thought aye, anything to help?

Lucid