Help Livingart Wildlife Park (Tauranga)-DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

Lucid

All good, more to come, AINT FINISHED YET! :)

Thank you Gannet, Mystic was about to ring you but you beat her down there, lol.

Great to hear about the Donation from the Crew, excellent! :bow:

Also a thanks to Kongs.

Keep it up guys! :)

Lucid

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Mystic has asked me to post this for her (shes off making coffee)

She has been working on a 'Bebo Support Page' for Living Art Wildlife Park, so if you would like to join the page and show your support for Mark & Caroline and the Park, please do. You can leave comments, add a Brick, write on the White Board, or just go to get some more information. We have managed to 'Photo Stream' so you can add a pix of you to the site from your own page too.

Check out the photos etc too.

Mystic's worked hard on this to try to add as much as possible, and to get the support out there and to help as much as possible, so please do show some support there. :bow:

Lucid

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=7704789783

Come on guys, keep up the good ideas! We have managed to talk to a few people, and getting more funds sorted.

We need to keep this up or we are going to fall short!

Any other ideas that Mystic and I can take on board?

Hows the animals going now Mark? Mystic still wants a 2 Golden Dragons (as she calls it - Yellow Bearded Dragons) and is hoping she might meet some so she can have a hold of one at least! She knows we could never afford one though. Ha, you got any of those there Mark? Might have to bring her up so she can have a fix. :)

Lucid

She knows we could never afford one though. Ha, you got any of those there Mark? Might have to bring her up so she can have a fix. :)

Lucid

Hint hint hint hint :lol: Just kidding

Seriously though, if Mystic really likes them maybe she could sponsor them and then she might feel like she is closer to having some of her own one day? And then when she goes up to Tauranga to see them she will have the satisfaction of knowing it is her that has kept them going!

Hell no! No hints at all. Hints that we might be coming up one day, so the park has to stay open, but thats about it.

She prolly will have to just sponsor, and keep dreaming.

Anyone know the price of these anyways? I would have loved to get her a couple of friendly ones (they would have to like being carries EVERYWHERE and loved to death! :lol: ) as a surprise as thank you for helping and doing so much work. I dont know how she does it actually, I fall asleepzzzzzz :lol:

Lucid

She is a great person, once you get to know her, lol. Why do you think I asked her to marry me, huh? :P:wink: Im a very lucky guy.

Anyways, she would be totally jealous of you Mark! She will just have to sponsor them all to herself and pretend they are hers. But warning you, she WILL want regular pics! :lol:

Nah, maybe oneday aye? :bow:

Proberly have blown it, by posting it here though, unless I magikly got one fast before she read it. I normally read the posts out anyways to her, pity if I happend to miss these postings! hahaha

There wouldnt be a lack of attention here if she had some. I would have to pry them from her hands so they could go sleep. But you need all the lights etc too aye? We dont have that stuff at the moment, not a reptile light one.

Lucid

sleeping pills in the coffee :D

big scary day on wednesday, in the high court in auckland to carry on injunction

can't afford a lawyer so fighting it myself :o up against 2 high court lawyers, the knees are trembling

well at least we still have till the 15th of september to sort things out

Just remember, you will have one thing in your corner that they will never have:

They will see it in your eyes and hear it in your voice, your expressions will convey it more than any high-falute-ing words ever could and that my friend is PASSION

Sure they may be fighting for fees to put a tank of gas in the boat, or another Porsche in the garage but you are fighting with Passion, with heart and that can never be conveyed in words. You are fighting for what you believe in, your livelihood, your home.

All the best man, we are all there in spirit to.

Lucid, Mystic and the Boys.

All the best for Wednesday Mark, will definately be thinking of you! :D No matter how fancy a lawyer or Judge, they are still an equal human-being, no better then anyone else! Especially you and the passion you have for the park, the animals and their future. We're all behind you in this one.