McD's vs BK vs KFC

Heir

Interesting..

I enjoy all kinds of burger (except fish & chip shop burgers that have coleslaw in them -- ew!) but agree you can't beat a good homemade burger. I like making burgers at home with those Tegel Takeout chicken things, yes a little processed but add fresh tomatos, onions, lettuce, and its all good.

McD's in Invers is shocking. My husband and I once waited 20 minutes in the drive through for our order. Silly me, i thought McDonalds was a "fast" food restaurant.

I've also learned that Baby Macs (guess this would apply to Big Macs too) taste like crap without the sauce. I couldn't believe they forgot the sauce. :x

The worst service macdonalds is at Windsor Park on the North Shore, Everytime we go there we have rude service, and have to wait ages and there chips are soggy like theyve been sitting in oil for hours not fresh and crispy. Once we paid for 2 Large frozen cokes and they gave us a medium and didn't belive that we ordered Large as the pay guy didnt give us a recipt and the manager was so rude and made us pay the difference. So we now never go there.

Although my brother works there and brings us home food sometimes. :) but that incident happened before he started working there.