Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breaking News..............

Featured Replies

Especially when you ask someone to marry you, I asked Mysticvampyre(Jody) to marry me tonight and she agreed, which settled my nerves which had been jangling all night over what she might say.

We took a short trip out to the south coast of Wellington tonight, in the howling southerly, where I proposed, with the huge swell crashing over the rocks behind us.

( Ironically the place we are most weekends, collecting bits for our coldwater marine)

Anyway, just a tad excited so had to share.

Lucid

been married for 32 years this year and we still fight with the best of them.

Wouldnt trade it for anything

Congratulations

Congratulations.

does this mean a double wedding at conference?

Ballistic and Mystic

Warren + 1

wouldn't that be romantic? :roll:

Congratulations to you both?

Whilst I should probably not admit it I do frequent both the "light & Dark sides."

This has now made me wonder what sort of skullduggery goes on with fish people :D:D and is this sort of thing allowed on a family type forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

On one side we have Ballistic proposing to Mystic and having her accept and on the other side she accepts a proposal from Lucid. If I didn't know better I would start to think that we are promoting some type of illegal activity or maybe a new type religion. :hail::hail::hail::hail:

Is this where Wok gets the idea of a double wedding??? :bow::bow:

Congratulations. Hope it all works out.

A double wedding at conference would certainly be interesting :lol:

Barrie you are just ahead of us. We've just had our 30th (only because I haven't killed him but it has been close a few times :wink: )

Congratulations.

Congratulations.

does this mean a double wedding at conference?

Ballistic and Mystic

Warren + 1

wouldn't that be romantic? :roll:

Not sure Warrens finance would go for that. :lol: I get the feeling she's the "big wedding" type.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.