Breaking News..............

Lucid

Especially when you ask someone to marry you, I asked Mysticvampyre(Jody) to marry me tonight and she agreed, which settled my nerves which had been jangling all night over what she might say.

We took a short trip out to the south coast of Wellington tonight, in the howling southerly, where I proposed, with the huge swell crashing over the rocks behind us.

( Ironically the place we are most weekends, collecting bits for our coldwater marine)

Anyway, just a tad excited so had to share.

Lucid

Congratulations to you both?

Whilst I should probably not admit it I do frequent both the "light & Dark sides."

This has now made me wonder what sort of skullduggery goes on with fish people :D:D and is this sort of thing allowed on a family type forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

On one side we have Ballistic proposing to Mystic and having her accept and on the other side she accepts a proposal from Lucid. If I didn't know better I would start to think that we are promoting some type of illegal activity or maybe a new type religion. :hail::hail::hail::hail:

Is this where Wok gets the idea of a double wedding??? :bow::bow:

Congratulations. Hope it all works out.

A double wedding at conference would certainly be interesting :lol:

Barrie you are just ahead of us. We've just had our 30th (only because I haven't killed him but it has been close a few times :wink: )