Yay! July Meeting of Christchurch Totally Tanked!

Loopy

Geez! Time flies huh!?

So Saturday 7 July 5pm at 57A Hoon Hay road.

Remember EVERYONE is welcome!!! And don't be shy! *waggles finger*

I have photos of the conferenceand a couple of points to mention from there too.

:bounce:

See ya all agian soon

P.S I have the mysis shrimp and blood worms here for those who expressed their interest for them last time.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Loopy, once again we'll miss the meeting. We're off on holiday and will be leaving our fish for the first time. Relying on our lovely neighbour to keep an eye on things. I'm taping up the gap at the back to prevent our siamese fighter (aka Houdini) from getting out again.

You don't have to stay for the whole meeting. It starts at 5 but some come and go throughout the evening. Very informal.

We will be there early and leave early as we have a house warming party to attend :wink:

This place is amazingSo many different people, so much knowledge, and you all like [b]FISH!!!

This place is amazing. So many different people, so much knowledge, and you all like FISH!!!

(Edit Mod Al, Is this what you wanted??)

My family think I'm wierd, and wife thinks me going on this site is strange.And,.. you have clubs and meetings!!!

Thinking about it, it's only logical really.

Sorry,I'm rambling.

What I want to know is how does a newbie to this like myself get to join Totaly Tanked?

Hi Gills.

The requiremant to join TT is bring a plate for the pot luck tea and have a good time. We are an informal bunch of addicts. We have started a bit of a library, and the others have great info. TT isn't affiliated with national YET but the intention is there.

Mr Loopy

This place is amazingSo many different people, so much knowledge, and you all like [b]FISH!!!

Hi Gills

To change the colour, size etc of a piece of text highlight it first by dragging over it with your mouse, then click the type of formatting you want to apply to it.

In saying that, I'm quite taken by the coloured html code you managed to insert!

Hi Loopy, good luck with your meeting, sounds like it will be fun.

:lol: I Have finsh. Only 1 tank :( (325L) with 2 Discus, 3 Clown loach, 3 SAEs, 4 khuli loach, danios cherry barbs, neons etc. You've gotta start somewhere aye? :-?

I might not be able to make it this weekend, short notice, :( but will be waiting for next one. I take it a beer or 2 is ok aswell? :D :bounce: