Yay! July Meeting of Christchurch Totally Tanked!

Loopy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, nice seeing everyone again + meeting new people.

No, I haven't got a pot to plant it in yet Caryl. I ended up winning a laptop bag from the MYOB stall, with the fishing rods. Everyone else was winning caps, haha. Free stuff is always good, thanks for telling me about the expo.

Good to hear you got the plants at last Slightly Blue Dalmation and sorry for the muck up. They will perk up after a few days too as they had been in the bag since Friday night so were probably a bit sad looking by the time you got them :oops:

bdspider, I won an OKI bag which will be ideal for holding the camera, extra flash unit plus all Grant's extra batteries, leads, chargers etc, essential for us whenever we travel. I didn't try the fishing. Didn't try any of those racing car games either! :lol:

Didn't win any of the big prizes this year but had a great day anyway and brought home lots of freebies. Grant is seriously thinking about doing a deal with the Samsung guy for some wide screens to use as monitors and TVs.

Dad picked up several of the nikau palms figuring he could sell them on his church stall :lol: :wink:

Oh yeah, we got quite a few caps to add to our collection :roll:

I also managed to get a big pile of the Kingston bags to use for delegate bags at next FNZAS conference. They had lots left over so I asked if we could have some and they were happy to hand over 2 huge packs of them. I think I have 100 bags. I also collected lots of the others to use when I go shopping instead of having my things packed into plastic bags. :wink:

Sounds like all the fish and plants swapped over the weekend survived the journeys to their new homes.