Yay! July Meeting of Christchurch Totally Tanked!

Loopy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi cichlid7

How did you manage to aquire "15 running biggest 350L

6 empty biggest 547L" tanks,plus fish and and everything else to run them at 16. I am assuming your still at school.

I only have one.(plus 3 kids, wife and dog)...I guess thats why I only have 1 tank. :lol:

Hey people, dixon and i will be coming at 5pm to bring fish for caryl and loopy but cannot stay long as we have renovations to do and sort out all our tanks lol

but will be good 2 meet you all

PS wilson, ill take a few kribs if your offereing :P

Who's hijacking what???????

Sand paper is now locked away but dremel and cordless drill aren't.

Just came up from the fish. Had to do a temp replumb job on the airlines. I hate it when Shaz has a play. I'll give her credit though she does try. Looks like I'll be ordering the new main airline sooner than I wanted :wink:

It was nice to meet Slightly Blue Dalmation, Milet and Dixon1990. Others there were Loopy, bdspider, wilson, scalare and me - plus some others I can't name or have forgotten :oops:

Glad Simon the shark made it OK and has rearranged his new home :lol:

All the fish survived the trip home again, including those Milet gave me Saturday night!. They had small water changes throughout the weekend and sat in a pot in front of the motel heater 8)

Thanks to John at Organism too for holding fish and plants there for people to pick up and supplying me with a couple of heatpacks for the trip home. ALso thanks for the laugh regaling us with the story of wilson's mishap. I haven't laughed so hard for ages and it seems I am not the only one :lol:

Have you planted the nikau palm yet bdspider? :lol: