Molly Hunt 04/02/07????

dave

The last ones I caught went straight into a holding tank with no probs they will take flake/frozen/granules and when I took them to Masterton I accidently left one behind in an unheated tank for three days it now swims around happily with my angels.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Joze that is where I meant, I don't know where Hawkers Alley is and Waitahanui is only about 5k South of Taupo airport Quite a distance from the Molly pond. However I think Dave might have another location in mind and as long as the weather holds out I think we will have a great time wherever it is.

yes...i am thinking of taking monday off as its public holiday on tuesday. plus im thinking we all will be worn out and tired after trying to catch those buggers.

so whos going so far? do we have a list of people? lets make a list of people now...haha... :lol:

Just a idea ???

Contacted Prawn park today they now do package a package of unlimted prawn fishing, Behind the sences tour and apparently a riverside walk at 24$ per person or $22 for a group of over 20.We don't need to make a booking but maybe for those heading home on sunday it is worth a thought.

Also thinking National trout hatchery after chasing mollies on sunday. Still really keen on everyone meeting somewhere probaly a lunch after the molly hunt.

Anyway only days to go and i am really looking forward to seeing everyone agian for what is to be garuanteed to be an enjoyable weekend :D:D

If anyone is unsure of the location and needs a map they can download Tumonz live and pinpoint an area just before Waihi Road (Tokaanu) where they will see SH41 crossing over some water THIS IS IT.

Hey, am i going to be ok - if i go to this bit where SH41 crosses over some water, will it be easy to find from there?

I have a map but no knowledge of the area other than that.