Molly Hunt 04/02/07????

dave

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mud wrestling for mollies in the swamp well that is deafenily abit of me as some previous molly hunters know. Been in contact with the local doc

Ranger though my good friend natasha grianger and w will beseeing themat the molly hunt just in casei end up mud restling with the locals :D:D

Don't worry, I don't bite.. snore maybe :lol: but not bite

Ahhh, be careful, though, you know what they say about the Cantonese - they will eat anything with legs except a table, and anything with wings except an aeroplane!

Would need to be the inside tank, their natural environment is thermal heated and even being summer I dont think they'd like the night chills. If you get no luck, I've put my hand up, and Paul is going, so there will be definately some offspring going around the reigon :) Hopefully somebody will hook you up though of course.

9:1 Female to Male ratio is going to make getting a boy tricky :o *fingers crossed*

Well it IS fun!

How ever the mollies will not survive outside. We tried them in different locations and they certainly did not like even a heated tank outside!

In fact I think the "Originals" do need something like 30 degrees to "propagate" - then get the fry out and cool it down slowly.

We did not and the few we took did not survive more than 8 months :(

They just slowly declined and after some months one died, then a month later another etc.

How did your fare Dave?

Sorry ben offline as i just shifted and the powers to be were a bit slack getting me back. Anyway not long to go now so lets confirm who is deafenily going to be there for the day or coming down on the 3rd. Should we organise dinner or meet on saturday evening :D:D . Otherwise see all other willing mollie hunters at th swamp at 10am on the Sunday the 4th

Will be down on saturday staying at club habatat