Molly Hunt 04/02/07????

dave

Just a idea ???

Contacted Prawn park today they now do package a package of unlimted prawn fishing, Behind the sences tour and apparently a riverside walk at 24$ per person or $22 for a group of over 20.We don't need to make a booking but maybe for those heading home on sunday it is worth a thought.

Also thinking National trout hatchery after chasing mollies on sunday. Still really keen on everyone meeting somewhere probaly a lunch after the molly hunt.

Anyway only days to go and i am really looking forward to seeing everyone agian for what is to be garuanteed to be an enjoyable weekend :D:D

are we proceeding with this plan? not that we have anything to do anyways. 8)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A day and a half to gooooooo..........

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I got nets, big and small, buckets, will soon have bags once i dig them out, and i ALWAYS have old clothes to get muddy in!!!!!

towel, sunnies, camera....

WAHOO!!!

Net, bucket, old shoes, towel already in the car.

Leaving hamilton 9am tommorrow mourning just going to cruise down making sure that i make the executive meeting.Staying in a unit at club habatat.

Can we please meet at 0945am at club habitat on Sunday before the molly hunt. Been in contact with doc who are keen on meeting us.

See you all in Turangi and please travel safely

Dave :D

Hey guys! Yay it's getting so close!

Ummm...... where is club habitat? can someone please direct us a little?

And we dont have a net? Where can we get one from and how fine does the mesh need to be?

:bounce: :P :bounce: :P :bounce:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:bounce: We're all going on a, summer molly hunt :bounce:

:bounce: No more worries for a, day or two :bounce:

:bounce: Hope I don't fall in the, swamp of goo :bounce:

:bounce: I'll see you in the bar for a, pint or two :bounce:

:bounce: Having fun under the, skies so blue :bounce:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Purple catfish, that is so awesome!

I just went out to buy some nets.... went to the first shop; 'sorry we are sold out', second shop; 'sorry we are sold out', third shop; ' sorry we are sold out.... 5 shops later, i get 'oh, our shop in papamoa has them..... I just came from papamoa, forgot to go to one shop..... Go back to papamoa and find shop... 'excuse me do you have blah blah blah', ah yes we have one more.... YES! :lol:

So now im partially sorted :roll:

Anyone going to the molly hunt have some spare bamboo? Im after some for my plecs etc. PM me if you want, i will be happy to pay. I may also have some spare plants there aswell 8)

After stuff big enough for BN to breed, and smaller plecs to live in

EDIT: just had a scout around in my tank and found yet another tiger lotus plant, and an aponogeton crispus plant. Anyone who brings bamboo can have first dibs, otherwise it will go to whoever :lol: