Full tank shot thread

Brianemone

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pies must be away or something he does have some awesome pics shown elsewhere that reflect his success and the knowledge he has.

Layton, has lots of ideas and theories, I'd like to see how it all comes together into a tank, especially the sps.

Hi all I am new, Mark from Sydney Australia.

This is my current 4 foot tank, not much in there at the moment, I am setting up a 6x2x18, which I plan on moving all my current stock plus rock and more rock into.

Anyway tank is 1200 long x 300 x 300, which I made (I work in the glass industry!) and hood and stand are solid maple. ATM I only have 2 18w daylight tubes and 2 black tubes for lighting. Looking into Metal Halides and black tubes for the new tank. Anyone reccomend anything for me?

mainpic1.jpg

That setup is running on an external cannister. New tank has a sump, and I am looking into skimmers now, deciding what I want. Like I said I am looking at 2 250w halides and some black tubes for extra colour. The main concern is I think I will need to run an open hood due to the heat from the lights....