Full tank shot thread

Brianemone

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Were are the pics? Its been so long since we started the thread im ready for updated ones. So here goes Best2.jpgSorry about the blurry image camara sucks And santa wasnt that nice to me. But at least theres a pic

Best.jpg Pics taken this morning under fluro lights 1 blue one white 6000K

I had the sides of my tank painted last time. Since then i have removed the paint and the corals are getting alot of natural sunlight. Its made a Big differnce ive noticed Polyps and my open brain fully expanding. Also getting on top of Alk and calcium (Kalwasser at night) Ca around 400 Alk 8.6/ 3.09 Meq Min. All hard corals are booming :bounce:

Close up off some hard Corals

Best3.jpg

Yes, those xenia certainly are fraggable.

Just watch that hairy mushroom, looks like he may eventually get bigger and will reach out & sting some of those nearby corals.

More I look at those pics the better I like it, very nice set up.

has that been photo coloured hmmm tampered,,, colours look to nice or is it just a good chemical you put in

No its real :D looks a lot better in real life. I have a low fish load and use rawaphos /carbon and a skimmer cant forget my DSB I love it( Think I could be the only one?). Been playing with my skimmer and im very happy with it. Its a red sea Berlin Standard. I've put Gate valves on the out feed and been running a air pump as well. Big inprovement.Havent lost the small bubble size and with the back pressure ive been able to adjust the height on the outfeed to perfection. Also looking seriously at future upgrade options e.g. ozone.( Anyone using it would love to hear from you) and I love the look of some of he cheaper controllers that are starting to appear like the aqua controller Jr very nice and fair prices