Im Back!!!!!!!!!

supasi

So right beside me sits my three foot beveled tank that I never managed to sell. I have brought it inside from storage in the shed and am going to dabble in the hobby again.

Some of you guys will remember me. Others will not. but in the height of my fever I was running approx 2 dozen setups and was going broke with powerbills.

Two children later and I think its time to get my hands wet a bit again.

So Hello to the old Gang, and Hello to the ones I am yet met.

Tempt me. What do I put in the tank? Naturally I want to go full out planted again, but part of me wants to simplify things and go no planted. I am gathering hardware to set myself up again so it will be a gradual thing.

20151116_201353_zpsxfcaglzm.jpg

Hi guys

Caryl, by simpler I mean less pruning, fert dosing etc. When I do planted I either do it properly or not at all.

I thought about Tank full of Dwarf Neon rainbows but they are hard to come by round here.

Hovmoller, I would love Geos again but not sure at this stage.

Flatfish, I am considering Africans, but I still not sold on them. Maybe some South American cichlids. Hmmmm Decisions decisions

I want it engaging for the kids. Maybe Crypts and Rasboras or Pencil fish.    Or I could just go crazy and go Discus again.lol