September 17, 201313 yr comment_539260 " what really came first? The Chicken or the egg? :lar: Report
September 17, 201313 yr comment_539265 The egg. When the first animal that had the genetic mutation that made it a 'chicken' in stead of what ever was before, it hatched out of an egg before being the 'chicken'. The egg came first, it is the only logical answer. Report
September 17, 201313 yr Author comment_539271 U spoil the game man.. :rolfl: I was hoping some1 call in for head or tail.. Report
September 17, 201313 yr comment_539280 but if the egg exists doesnt the chicken exist aswell.... Report
September 17, 201313 yr comment_539294 You need two chickens to make a fertile egg. No you don't. You need two nearly chickens. Report
September 17, 201313 yr comment_539302 Theropod dinosaurs were laying eggs well before they evolved into chickens. the real question here whould be what came first, the reptile or the amniotic eggs? Report
September 17, 201313 yr comment_539304 or then is this, god CREATED the egg where the 1st chicken hatched from - yeah right Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_539307 If that is your argument, then why could the God not create a chicken which then laid an egg? :dnc1: They both magically appeared simultaneously :bggrn: I think the question of why did the chicken then cross the road to be more interesting :slfg: Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_539308 I think the question of why did the chicken then cross the road to be more interesting :slfg: I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives. Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_539320 If that is your argument, then why could the God not create a chicken which then laid an egg? :dnc1: They both magically appeared simultaneously :bggrn: I think the question of why did the chicken then cross the road to be more interesting :slfg: To scratch around eating things in my garden. :an!gry Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_539323 But who created god? A whole bunch of different people, apparently :digH: Report
September 18, 201313 yr Author comment_539338 I settle a big hand shake with u in this bro :lar: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.