Members only section on here - help please

Adrienne

Is there any financial FNZAS member who can access the members only section of the Fishroom. I have been unable to for some time and despite requests for assistance on this there has been nothing.

If any one can access it would you please copy the constitution section and email it to me [email protected]. It is fairly urgent that I can access this.

Thank you so much

Adrienne

The 'Members' section of the forum is disabled for privacy reasons. The current version of phpBB will show anyone all details of all members even if they are a guest. It's not possible to limit this to registered members only or have controls over what can be seen - it's all or nothing. We've opted for nothing to protect everyone's privacy rather than spam engines trolling for contact details...

Are you a financial member of the FNZAS or just a website member? Oops - just re-read your post and you are a financial member so I'll check this out

If you are a financial member but your details have not been forwarded to Zev then your status will not have been changed to allow viewing of the members pages. We have had some issues with information not being sent to us.

In Adrienne's case, her access is correctly set and should be able to view anything in the members area. You do have to log in to gain access though.

If you are a financial member, do have the access rights granted, have logged in and still can't access the members area, let me know and I'll try to work out what is going on. I can see it ok but also have the highest level access rights. Worst case I'll set up a test user to check its functionality.

I seem to have the same issue, that it asks me for a login and it logs me in, but then I get asked again when I click the members area again.

It appears that if you use auto login to begin with you need to log off and manually log back in to access this area. It will be some sort of protection I would imagine.

I seem to have the same issue, that it asks me for a login and it logs me in, but then I get asked again when I click the members area again.

That will be because to don't have access rights set to get into this area. What club do you belong to and have they paid their capitations and sent us their membership list to update the site users for access?

That will be because to don't have access rights set to get into this area. What club do you belong to and have they paid their capitations and sent us their membership list to update the site users for access?

The Auckland Club :dnc1:

I'm assuming that Adrienne would have been all over the technical stuff like a Bristle-Nose on an Algae wafer.