Ideas for my wedding anniversary

mcrudd

Hi all, next Thursday the 20th we are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary. We can't find anyone to mind the kids and its a weekday, so hubby is at work from 2pm to 11pm, can you guys suggest anything we can do to celebrate as a family. I thought Valentines lunch, he can take his car and I will take mine, so he can leave for work directly from there :cr10:

Thanks for all the lovely ideas. Congrats on your anniversary Caryl :) We did go to Kelly Tarltons as a family recently so we might have to go somewhere else this time. A picnic sounds fun, we have the beautiful Omana right here in walking distance. Just hope the weather will play along, it always seems to rain when I plan something outdoors

A picnic is sounding very nice. Hahaha Wok we have a big tv and wii, I guess after our picnic we can watch a movie or play games, we love our Big bass fishing game :) Congratulations Adrienne :wink: Hahaha fishguy a new tank would be just for me not for me and hubby LOL

Buy him Call of Duty.

We got him Halo limited collectors edition, it comes with lots of extra weapons or something. No idea what it is, Eb said its a good game for his age. I will look into Call of Duty, he is 13 so lots of games are too violent for him.

+1

(and a ps3)

Got one, Perhaps I should explain how we have them all LOL. We bought my son playstation 2 when he was 5. He still has it but occassionally it freezes up. We bought me the wii with the wii fit to get fit, but my daughter took it over and its in her room because she loves the just dance games (I have an 8 year old teenager) Then we got my son the playstation 3 because 2 freezes up and he showed us he can look after it by looking after his playstation 2 for so many years. That is in his room (he is a teen so has a sleepout, due to us only having a two bedroom bach. Then xbox kinect came out and we bought that for the family so that is in the lounge, we all four can play that together and it gets my kids moving since most of the games you are the controller.

No1 stay away from shopping centre

No2 boring playing video game indoor

No3 forget about fish for one day

Picnic would be a nice family day out

I enjoy cafe lunch then shoot out to Pokeno for a fun treat of 12 scoops ice cream.

Congart! :cr2:

Lol 1-3 is not a problem agree with them all. Except for if its a rainy day. It looks very much like it will be a fun picnic or a dvd day if its rainy. Will see how the weather goes

and assassins creed 3

I will look into those games, he loves his wargames. He does have one for ps3 not sure of the name will look when he gets home from school.

I will stick my neck out and say it's going to be grubby weather all week but we won't get much excitement from that cyclone.

We check the weather using this baromic map, it's usually more accurate than the Metservice

http://www.bom.gov.au/australia/charts/ ... E=IDY00050

Probably an inside activity or a rainy drive to somewhere with tasty food would be safe. What about a car picnic? Maybe not something that would enthuse the kids but could be fun if it is pouring down. :bounce:

zoo

motat

hotel

mini putput

dinner at orbit restaurant (highly recommend time with sunset and works out to be $90 is one hour prior to eating can go to sky tower observation deck then meal in revolving restaurant gives you a amazing tasting meal for a great price and a glass of wine all that for about the $90 its how i proposed to my wife and she loved it best food Ive ever tasted too)

sunset off a dormant volcano

stardome

bowling

pool and beer

movies

butterfly creek

wirewa hot pools

spa

bbq

wright a letter telling him what you love about him

ice cream

tell him you forgot the anniversary for a change!