Any suggestions for whiplash?

Caper

The link says it all.

LOL it so does! :lol:

Also anecdote is not evidence. And correlation is not causation.

Of course you may chose to go the path of non-evidence-based medicine, in which case I have a spare bottle of snake oil, which TOTALLY cured my whiplash, and you can have for twenty bucks.

Caper asked for advice and opinions on ways to ease her whiplash, not for everyone to give their opinions on the efficacy or otherwise of alternative treatments or therapy. Keep your opinions on alternative treatments to yourselves. It is up to Caper to decide whether to follow through on any advice offered.

Anthony she said at the beginning (I think) that she was in a car accident. It is not a work related injury - unless a stripped to the waist male builder with great abs walked through her office and she isn't admitting it :wink:

Caper asked for advice and opinions on ways to ease her whiplash, not for everyone to give their opinions on the efficacy or otherwise of alternative treatments or therapy. Keep your opinions on alternative treatments to yourselves. It is up to Caper to decide whether to follow through on any advice offered.

Sounds like you're applying double standards here.

Anthony she said at the beginning (I think) that she was in a car accident. It is not a work related injury - unless a stripped to the waist male builder with great abs walked through her office and she isn't admitting it :wink:

i know,,im just see if she will slip up or not,, :slfg: :wink:

Any1 keen to get a whipping? I got a single pop belly abssmileyvaultwhip.gifsmileyvaultwhip.gif :slfg: