Hello :)

The_Laura

:wave: Hey guys! Very excited to be here. :happy1:

Have nosied around the forums for a little while, and figured about time to make some introductions!

My name's Laura, bit petmad to be honest, fish, bearded dragons, cats, dogs, birds, chickens. Had a bit of everything over the years. Family's all a bit that way too, so whatever I don't have, they do! Ex vet nurse, work with animals all my life. Bit bonkers tbh.

Currently my fish tanks are looking a bit sad, moved house a bit over the last year and downsized drastically. I did have a 650l, a 400l, two 150l and six 50ls, at my previous house, currently just have a 165 litre tropical freshwater, a 90l tropical freshwater and a 25l quarantine tank so its a bit sad! Working on fixing it all up, looking good again and then go from there. Got really into my planted tanks for a while and I'd love to go back that way! Just finding the time for it all.

My 650 was my favourite, clowns, surinamensis, jurapari, silver sharks, ghost knife, syno's, plecs, albino kribs, silver dollars. I do miss it so :(

The parents have a 450l discus tank that somehow I paid for yet is on a permanent vacation at their house, don't ask me how that works. All up they're at about 10 tanks, mainly a small amount of hobby breeding and all are FT.

Well that's me, hoping to be able to call on all of you for advice and support while I get the courage to redo my tanks!! HAHA.