Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ok, I'm moving...

Featured Replies

They HISS! Any bug that hisses at you and then goes crashing off through the brush is bigger than I like the thought of wandering around outside.

maleweta1.JPG

maleweta2.JPG

maleweta3.JPG

  • Author
what on earth did you do to it to make it wave its back legs about so much? looks like Bug Yoga :sml2:

Well, first I poked it several times with a stick to get him out of the hole in the brick I was trying to move, then I shoved a camera in his face.

In comparison these other guys I found are cute and cuddly...

I think I actually prefer the weta.... that centipede looking things looks creepy

  • Author
WOW, I would love to fine some of them :nfs: well velvet worm

Just do what I did, I found 4 of them. :)

Step 1: Buy 800 bricks with little holes in them to build fish pond.

Step 2: Stack them at edge of driveway.

Step 3: Six years later carefully inspect holes for residents while moving the pile somewhere out of the way.

Step 4: Go like :nilly: when you discover large amounts of spiders, wetas, roaches, little hoppy things, slugs, snails, more spiders, some more bugs and spiders.

Step 4: Go like :nilly: when you discover large amounts of spiders, wetas, roaches, little hoppy things, slugs, snails, more spiders, some more bugs and spiders.

No rodents? Thought there would be a mouse or two hiding out in there... plenty of food for them and all :)

  • Author

No rodents? Thought there would be a mouse or two hiding out in there... plenty of food for them and all :)

No actually. I didn't find anything with less than 6 legs. I haven't seen mice or rats outside here often. Once I saw a rat sitting on the bricks here: pond.jpg

Only other time was once when I went to take the wheely bin out at night, and what I think must have been a mouse raced around my feet for about 5 seconds before disappearning.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.