REST IN PEACE SWEETY

Sweetysmum

Aww, so sad to hear of her passing, she was a very lucky clown loach to have such a good mom. I mean she lived up to the good old age of 28 years and 7 months. You gave her an amazing life and she loved you for it. :love:

Sweetsymum I made you this :kiss:

90F7A667-9B2C-482A-ADB1-515E3F48617C.jpg

*edited to correct age*

Thank you for the lovely pic. I am going to print it out and keep it. I had her not quite 29 years, it was 28 years and 7 months.

I have all these regrets, but I know they will pass. Looking at her home is very hard. She has seen so many fish come and go, so many changes. I am at a loss as to what to say next, except thank you all for caring about my beautiful awesome girl Sweety.

My deepest condolences on your loss. I get attached to fish rather quickly, and it is hard to lose them at any stage.

Having a fish live for 5 years longer than my current age is quite an achievement. I am certain the fish must have been extremely happy with it's life to survive for such a long time.

I wish there was more we could do to help

I think that may be the end of tropical fish for me. I am 90% sure I will be giving my remaining three fish to smeone else to take care of. One moment I think about down sizing to a smaller aquarium for them to live in, then I change my mind again. Not too sure what to do about her aquarium as it is extremely heavy to shift.

I have had tropical fish for many many years, but I feel my heart is no longer in it. :cry:

Please don't give up on Tropical's just yet. Your fish lasted nearly 29 years! :hail:

Although it's hard to look at that tank sometimes, I'm sure there's a fish in some little pet shop tank that would love having a dedicated owner to come home to.

How many fish can you honestly recall that have lived such a great long life? You gave Sweety something that no-one else could. Just look at how surprised most of us were at Sweety's age :o