September 6, 201115 yr comment_453510 Been playing since sims 1 original was a betta game :sage: Report
September 6, 201115 yr comment_453513 I only have Sims 3 now. All the old Sims went when I got my laptop... Report
September 6, 201115 yr Author comment_453517 I only have sims 3 and sims medieval installed, but I just can't part with the others. I am waiting for my hubby to build me my plumbob cuboard to house them in :sml2: I absolutely can't wait for pets in October :happy1: Report
September 6, 201115 yr comment_453518 I used to play for a while but became annoyed when all of my sims lived a better life than me. Even little timmy whose parents died, lived in a luxury mansion ( until the army came n took him ) :sml1: Report
September 6, 201115 yr Author comment_453519 I know your feeling Bishop, I get very upset with the speed of weightloss of my sims. I make this huge sim and five minutes on the treadmill and she/he is a size 10 where they were a 24. I go and walk more than 5km a day and gain weight :slfg: I realy miss seasons from sims 2 and superstar from sims 1, I loved all the extras in sims 1, especially the huge fishtank you could go scuba in. I also used to make custom content for sims 2, but with sims 3 I am just enjoying the game :thup: Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_453561 have all of the sims 1 all of the sims 2 except pets (but borrowed it from neighbour) all of the current sims 3 except the town stuff pack am playing the sims social on facebook No, i'm not addicted :slfg: Report
September 7, 201115 yr Author comment_453562 have all of the sims 1 all of the sims 2 except pets (but borrowed it from neighbour) all of the current sims 3 except the town stuff pack am playing the sims social on facebook No, i'm not addicted :slfg: hello fellow simaholic :thup: I used to play simsocial, but got bored with it quickly so its uninstalled, I am however walking in and out of EB considering to buy the new Medieval expansion :facepalm: Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_453569 I played 1, 3 & Medieval but I find they get boring quickly, never play more than 1 family group on them. I prob liked medieval the best since the Sims had less 'needs' and the story lines were amusing. Report
September 7, 201115 yr Author comment_453573 I played 1, 3 & Medieval but I find they get boring quickly, never play more than 1 family group on them. I prob liked medieval the best since the Sims had less 'needs' and the story lines were amusing. I love building houses and furnishing them. And I do makeovers on all the townies, ea makes super ugly sims :sick: My favourite to play so far has been Medieval, I might just give in and buy the Pirates and Nobles expansion :digH: Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_453585 I used to enjoy trying to marry random sims from around the place, building a pool, making them swim, taking the ladder out and watching them drown, so my cool sim never died. Simple things and simple minds yeah? Report
September 7, 201115 yr Author comment_453589 I used to enjoy trying to marry random sims from around the place, building a pool, making them swim, taking the ladder out and watching them drown, so my cool sim never died. Simple things and simple minds yeah? Hahaha I did that too in sims 2 but now they just climb out the sides so you need to build a wall around the pool once they are in LOL. You know what I really miss. Its the cowplant, I can't tell you how many ugly sims around my neighbourhood gave my sim a longer life when they drank the milk after the cowplant ate them :sml1: Report
September 11, 201115 yr comment_453999 I am definate Sims player. I did play the one on Facebook but also tired of it quickly. I only have sims 2 and open for business expansion, hubby told me to sell them all to buy sims 3. Then I missed it so much I went and got those two. Have most of the sims 3 and play quite a bit. Only missing two stuff packs I think and am also looking forward to pets. I would love to buy Barnacle Bay and the other new place off the website but don't have enough credit. Also bought the sims medival which hubby quite enjoyed. Nice to to their are other sims fans! Report
November 19, 201114 yr Author comment_462248 https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2629133214563.2154494.1442319554&type=1&l=34fcffb8f1 I am absolutely loving Sims 3 Pets, need to update my RAM, but I am happy with it. Above is a link to my sims 3 Pets album, its a lot of photos of me experimenting with all the new pets :thup: Report
November 19, 201114 yr comment_462254 https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2629133214563.2154494.1442319554&type=1&l=34fcffb8f1 I am absolutely loving Sims 3 Pets, need to update my RAM, but I am happy with it. :thup: ddr2 or ddr3? Report
November 19, 201114 yr Author comment_462257 ddr2 or ddr3? Unfortuanatly ddr2, but I can only upgrade with 2 2gb rams, as I have a laptop with two slots., I currently have two 1gb in my laptop. Report
November 20, 201114 yr Author comment_462291 wooohooo just upgraded my ram, can't wait to load my game now :thup: Report
November 20, 201114 yr Author comment_462336 No no, you both have it wrong, it was Ram like this :lol: Report
November 21, 201114 yr Author comment_462396 Graphics even seem better, I suppose its just because it loads quicker now :happy1: As soon as this deer saw my sim it was bouncing everywhere and anywhere just like a gummybear :nilly: Report
November 21, 201114 yr comment_462413 Is that Sims3? If so is it me or are the graphics no so super as i thought they were. :dunno: Report
November 22, 201114 yr comment_462490 I love sims! gotta save up for sims 3 pets :thup: I cycle through addiction and boredom with the game but creating the sims, pets and houses are my favourite things. http://www.collegehumor.com/video/5665288/the-sims-horror-movie Report
November 23, 201114 yr Author comment_462607 Is that Sims3? If so is it me or are the graphics no so super as i thought they were. :dunno: Aww its actually better, my computer is four years old allready and not that good. I will however try and take a much better type picture next time I play so you can see. Else there is some nice ones in my link of my pets album above I love sims! gotta save up for sims 3 pets :thup: I cycle through addiction and boredom with the game but creating the sims, pets and houses are my favourite things. I love building sims in sims 3, there is so much you can change to personalise it. I am not that good at building houses, but love furnishing them :thup: Report
December 10, 201114 yr Author comment_464271 Is that Sims3? If so is it me or are the graphics no so super as i thought they were. :dunno: Is this pic a bit better, keep in mind my laptop is four years old too, so I don't have the best of graphic cards, I think sims 3 graphics is super Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.