June 19, 201115 yr comment_441205 ill say late 60s :digH: :sml1: :sml1: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :sml1: oh boy anthony law - you may as well :digH: and lie in it :rotf: Report
June 20, 201115 yr comment_441440 I'm ancient - 13 already lol, thats olllllllllllllllddddddddddd :facepalm: Report
June 20, 201115 yr comment_441442 soon be time to start thinking about retirement Joe... or a funeral plan :rotf: :sage: Report
June 20, 201115 yr comment_441531 Well I adopted two cats from the SPCA last Tuesday - originally called Laverne and Shirley........ The girl at the vet took great delight in telling me that she'd discovered they'd been named after a TV show in the 'olden days'!!! I'm sure it wasn't that long ago that it was on!! Report
June 20, 201115 yr comment_441587 Well I adopted two cats from the SPCA last Tuesday - originally called Laverne and Shirley........ The girl at the vet took great delight in telling me that she'd discovered they'd been named after a TV show in the 'olden days'!!! I'm sure it wasn't that long ago that it was on!! Long ago...*Checks* yup, before I was born qualifies. Report
June 21, 201115 yr comment_441630 23 tomorrow! sigh ! lol wow - soooo old :sml1: My son is older than you. :sage: Report
June 21, 201115 yr comment_441642 Long ago...*Checks* yup, before I was born qualifies. Sod it! That was a day or two ago........ perhaps I was watching reruns..... that's it, reruns!! Report
June 21, 201115 yr comment_441657 Long ago...*Checks* yup, before I was born qualifies. ooh, a clue for us.... :cofn: Laverne & Shirley: January 26, 1976, to May 10, 1983 Report
June 21, 201115 yr Author comment_441658 Long ago...*Checks* yup, before I was born qualifies. From reading many of your posts Ira, I would guess you are a teen, but I may be wrong. That is why I did not bash an eyelid when you said you were a bitter cynical 50 year old, cause your posts could go either way, a cheeky teen or a cynical old person :sml1: . Put us out of our missery and tell us your real age now :spop: Report
June 21, 201115 yr comment_441670 according to facebook, Ira is a praying mantis. How long do they live for? Report
June 21, 201115 yr comment_441697 according to facebook, Ira is a praying mantis. How long do they live for? That would be a stick insect. Report
June 21, 201115 yr Author comment_441699 according to facebook, Ira is a praying mantis. How long do they live for? I am on facebook add me. melanie christel rudd. Just leave a message with your forum name http://www.facebook.com/mcrudd Oops sorry I had my maiden surname instead of my second name. I fixed it now LOL Report
June 21, 201115 yr comment_441722 Hmm I have some pics of Ira. I wonder if I should post one or two... :gigl: Report
June 21, 201115 yr comment_441732 Hmm I have some pics of Ira. I wonder if I should post one or two... :gigl: yes please..then we alble to judge ..a gray power fins card need or not... :facepalm: :sml1: :digH: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.