How old are you?

mcrudd

I tried looking if there was a similar thread but could not really find one anywhere. If there is one, could a friendly mod just merge it for me please :thup:

I was suprised how many people I met when buying fish or getting plants and realising they are nowhere as old as I immagined them from reading their posts and so on, so I thought of starting this thread, you do not have to answer if you don't want too, this is purely for the nosey people out there like me :gigl:

I was born October 77 so that makes me 33 years old :wave:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried looking if there was a similar thread but could not really find one anywhere. If there is one, could a friendly mod just merge it for me please :thup:

I was suprised how many people I met when buying fish or getting plants and realising they are nowhere as old as I immagined them from reading their posts and so on, so I thought of starting this thread, you do not have to answer if you don't want too, this is purely for the nosey people out there like me :gigl:

I was born October 77 so that makes me 33 years old :wave:

I'm a bitter, cynical 50 year old.