Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How old are you?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 184
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill say late 60s :digH:

:sml1: :sml1: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :sml1:

oh boy anthony law - you may as well :digH: and lie in it :rotf:

Well I adopted two cats from the SPCA last Tuesday - originally called Laverne and Shirley........ The girl at the vet took great delight in telling me that she'd discovered they'd been named after a TV show in the 'olden days'!!! :o I'm sure it wasn't that long ago that it was on!!

Well I adopted two cats from the SPCA last Tuesday - originally called Laverne and Shirley........ The girl at the vet took great delight in telling me that she'd discovered they'd been named after a TV show in the 'olden days'!!! :o I'm sure it wasn't that long ago that it was on!!

Long ago...*Checks* yup, before I was born qualifies.

Long ago...*Checks* yup, before I was born qualifies.

ooh, a clue for us....

:cofn:

Laverne & Shirley: January 26, 1976, to May 10, 1983

  • Author

Long ago...*Checks* yup, before I was born qualifies.

From reading many of your posts Ira, I would guess you are a teen, but I may be wrong. That is why I did not bash an eyelid when you said you were a bitter cynical 50 year old, cause your posts could go either way, a cheeky teen or a cynical old person :sml1: . Put us out of our missery and tell us your real age now :spop:

  • Author
according to facebook, Ira is a praying mantis. How long do they live for?

I am on facebook add me. melanie christel rudd. Just leave a message with your forum name :)

http://www.facebook.com/mcrudd

Oops sorry I had my maiden surname instead of my second name. I fixed it now LOL

Hmm I have some pics of Ira. I wonder if I should post one or two... :gigl:

yes please..then we alble to judge ..a gray power fins card need or not... :facepalm: :sml1: :digH:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.