June 16, 201115 yr comment_440703 I tried looking if there was a similar thread but could not really find one anywhere. If there is one, could a friendly mod just merge it for me please :thup: I was suprised how many people I met when buying fish or getting plants and realising they are nowhere as old as I immagined them from reading their posts and so on, so I thought of starting this thread, you do not have to answer if you don't want too, this is purely for the nosey people out there like me :gigl: I was born October 77 so that makes me 33 years old Report
June 16, 201115 yr comment_440704 I tried looking if there was a similar thread but could not really find one anywhere. If there is one, could a friendly mod just merge it for me please :thup: I was suprised how many people I met when buying fish or getting plants and realising they are nowhere as old as I immagined them from reading their posts and so on, so I thought of starting this thread, you do not have to answer if you don't want too, this is purely for the nosey people out there like me :gigl: I was born October 77 so that makes me 33 years old I'm a bitter, cynical 50 year old. Report
June 16, 201115 yr comment_440715 I haf da gold card :rotf: hey didnt the govt make some change on those gold card bracket? Iam holding the 3 and 2 of Diamond on the table at moment, Its not doing well :thup: Report
June 16, 201115 yr comment_440720 im 39 and turn 38 in october. :sage: :slfg: you going anti clockwise? cichlid swimming against water flow, got1 swim to the opposite :digH: Report
June 16, 201115 yr comment_440722 in my 40's :thup: Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional. :nilly: Report
June 16, 201115 yr Author comment_440742 Gosh there is allready a couple that suprised me :lol: Report
June 16, 201115 yr Author comment_440744 :lol: There's a lot more younguns than I thought That is what is suprising me, By reading their posts some of them seem very much more mature than the age they gave Report
June 16, 201115 yr comment_440760 thanks Ethanyo, i almost forgot it was that close. my mum reminded me the other day.... the things you forget when you have a young baby lol!! :facepalm: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.