SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today is my last day of freedom before going back to work tomorrow :tears:

In saying that I made a list of all the things I did and ate while on holiday and it's pretty big. For someone who didn't go away anywhere I packed a lot in (food and activities) and today I even caught some fish at fishing :bounce:

just pick my new family member :happy2: :happy2: ....clown trigger.... :nilly: :happy1: :happy1:

Today is my last day of freedom before going back to work tomorrow :tears:

In saying that I made a list of all the things I did and ate while on holiday and it's pretty big. For someone who didn't go away anywhere I packed a lot in (food and activities) and today I even caught some fish at fishing :bounce:

you didnt even come to see me .. :tears: owell ill have to eat your share of muffins... :sml2:

I know :roll: muffins in paeroa will have to be another day, I couldn't justify the petrol in coming all that way just for a muffin as tasty as they are... Tauranga seemed too far too so I didn't get to the historic village either. But I did make and eat 3 different pavlovas, do lots of fishing, snorkel at Goat Island, go for a swim, go to Waiwera hot pools, do some sewing, gardening, exercise.... it was pretty good to be at home with no commitments. It's a bit hard getting up early again. :tears: