The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never said it couldn't be achieved in more than one way. Like I said, some low-tech tanks out there look incredible!

The whole idea of an aquascape competition is to create an interesting layout using plants and/or materials like wood and rocks, and to think outside the box a little and to try and to something that stands out from the rest of the competition. An amatuer hobbyist like that guy who puts castles in his tank and has one of that fish and two of that fish and has bits of coloured gravel mixed through his substrate doesn't stand a chance against the experienced aquascapers who have actually taken the time to put some thought and effort into their aquarium layouts.

I'm so sick of tree scapes :nilly:

I believe an aquarium should have as little manmade content in it as possible. Adding something fake to a contest of this type is just not suitable. I do believe time and effort have been put into that tank but just not in the right way.

i never said they didnt have a right, they have just as much right to do that as i do not to care. and becasue slowly but surely NZ is being destroyed in many diffrent ways as is this world of course. I watched the mid day news yesterday and it felt like the first ten min was about the american election then some war america is involved in then some bussiness stuff and sport. i am sure there is something more importent happening in NZ over that junk. the patricry that america shows is second to none, and i would love to see that type of thing happen in nz. we need to sort our own junk out before we try sort out the world

i gree with you..we to concen more about others,,than look at our selfs as a counrty,,we are going no where but round in cicles,,

our govment look after them selfs in sted of trying to put this conrty back on trake..when true people are in need..they could give asuff

when someone dosnt want to work,,or suck the system..they willing to help that person,,,

:an!gry :an!gry

Not for much longer, the asian nations are up and coming very fast, america will be like grece in a decade

America has been in debt since it's been founded (excluding one year way back in the day) and it has the power and determination to bounce back. China's not so hot lately, their one child policy is coming back to bite them in the ass.

except the third world, untill Brangelina adopts them

Personally I do not think the world would actually collapse if america died tomorrow, Its more an ego thing with them.

statistically NZ's economy actually dropped less than it should have if America had as much of a stranglehold on the worlds economy as they seem to think.

then again, anyone with half a brain coulda seen it coming a mile off. My calculus teacher predicted it 10 years ago and got it almost perfectly to the date.

America has been in debt since it's been founded (excluding one year way back in the day) and it has the power and determination to bounce back. China's not so hot lately, their one child policy is coming back to bite them in the ass.

What country has been in debt for years? the world is in debt period. there is more then china to asia