The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had my last ever exam today :happy1: , Anthro 106G, was a 2 hour multichoice exam with 85 questions, took me 35 minutes to do because it was that easy.

exam on a sat :facepalm:

Had a fantastic day out in the sunshine and on the cricket wicket today 42 runs and 5-13 from 6. :happy1: :happy2:

Nooooooo! I don't want to become a mindless computer game zombie :slfg:

I was watching some kids watching a video about it on YouTube the other day and I just don't get it. It's like a lame version of Lego except in computer game form with incredibly poor pixelated graphics. If people like it then that's fine, but I just don't understand all the hype about it. It's pretty much all anyone ever talks about at school, which is annoying because sometimes I want to have a decent conversation with my friends but all they talk about is minecraft.

What's wrong with Lego? :o It's actually quite a creative game.

I never said that there was anything wrong with Lego. Lego is awesome! :D I said that minecraft is like a lame version of Lego. Half the fun of Lego is being able to sit there and physically build something, whereas on minecraft everything is computer-generated :wink:

Just realised I have already passed Level 3 NCEA :nilly: 8)

Congrats!

But you don't have to spend all day looking for the pieces and you can live inside your creations!

Just finished building a spawn tower, I forgot you spawn on the top most block :nilly: