The What's Up? thread.

SamH

Part of the preparation of the thigh pieces for cooking is actually to "pop" out the femur from the hip bone before breading it and chucking it in the pressure cooker.

Sometimes you can snap the bone when doing it... either that or it is the drumsticks being treated roughly.

*Used to work at KFC... got me through school and uni*

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh the lorax made me do it.. :digH: :rotf:

Monsoon is traditionally defined as a seasonal reversing wind accompanied by corresponding changes in precipitation circulation and precipitation associated with the Usually, the term monsoon is used to refer to the rainy phase of a seasonally-changing pattern, although technically there is also a dry phase. :digH: :rotf: :rotf:

Explain.

first one was last week when I let water drain out of the tank via a air-line. :facepalm:

second one I changed my filter wool on a sump, but I put my wool to high which raised the water level and let it escape over the edge of the sump. :facepalm:

third time i changed the wool on another sump and when I placed the glass lid on top it bumped the spray bar/inlet pipe off on the sump so it sprayed water onto the top of the glass and in turn onto the carpet :facepalm:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh the lorax made me do it.. :digH: :rotf:

Monsoon is traditionally defined as a seasonal reversing wind accompanied by corresponding changes in precipitation circulation and precipitation associated with the Usually, the term monsoon is used to refer to the rainy phase of a seasonally-changing pattern, although technically there is also a dry phase. :digH: :rotf: :rotf:

how biological of you. :sml2:

The other inhabitant of this house has complained previously of a monsoon that was accompanied by wind..... only of a wind that smelled like flowers though. :oops: