SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*ignoring Alan's inflammatory comment :roll:

On my way to the bustop in the morning there are 4 cats for me to visit, if they are feeling sociable. 3 of them have names on their collars but another is far too smooth for a collar so I call him Mr Cat. There was a 5th that I called Squeaky but I haven't seen him for so long I'm sure he must have died, especially since I now see Mr Cat in his garden. There are another 3 that visit from the neighbours too. Even though my area is clearly 'Caturated' I still want my own but the landlord says 'no pets'. Luckily he doesn't mind fish

I always check lolcats. :slfg:

I have today off (except I have to in for an hour late this afternoon) so walked into town and enjoyed morning tea with my parents and sister. I then nicked a basket full of grapes from the neighbour down the road (who actually told me to help myself) so am sitting at the computer eating grapes.

The AW proof was approved this morning so going to print today or tomorrow. I then have to design and print posters, programmes and leaflets for the next lunchtime concert being held locally.

I am mulling over selling one of my minifish tanks but there are complicated issues that are clouding my judgement. Do I want to sell because I am currently 'springcleaning' some emotional areas of my personal life and that is creating a theme.... am I actually bored and need a change...? Is it just full moon giving me the twitches? :o

Went in for the Council Grant interview today.

I was asked an interesting question. Well not directly but what is freshwater biology called (or is it just called freshwater biology)? They asked me if I wanted to be a marine biologist when I'm older and I said it interests me, but is most likely the back up plan if med school fails.

Also I've had this mysterious fry for a while now and it's about 1cm long now. When would it be safe to put into the 540L? The current tank it's in isn't big enough for a heater and it's getting pretty chilly now.

Just took the male hongsloi to the courier to go to Bilbo. It is the first time I've ever shipped fish so I hope all goes well. I got to the courier just before 5pm which is when they close because I didn't want to have the fish all packed and just sitting on the table waiting for the courier. I want it to be in the box for as little time as possible.

Also I didn't feed him today or yesterday so he doesn't poop and pollute the water.

In other news a guy up the road from me has bought my pair of macmasteri :happy1: He is going to breed them, and has a 90x45x45cm tank with a canister filter all set up and ready for them :)

when is a fry not a fry

when its growded :smln:

I bought 50 adult guppy fry on Trademe the other day. Picked them up, can definitely see how it can get confusing, they're maybe 2-3 weeks old, all grown up. :roll: :lol:

AAAAANND since this seems to have turned in to a cat thread, here's rescue kitty and my dog having a little sleep last night. She loves him way too much, she's still insane but when she sleeps I suddenly start thinking I could easily have 10 more! :love:

rodtab.jpg