The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had an awesome dinner at some Malaysian restaurant and saw Chloe walking her adorable little doggie :love:

was that KK Malaysian at the corner of Greenlane and Manukau Rd? If so tell me all about it, I am planning to go there for lunch soon.

Isn't Sherlock the coolest little pooch?

was that KK Malaysian at the corner of Greenlane and Manukau Rd? If so tell me all about it, I am planning to go there for lunch soon.

It was awesome. We had KK special pork, lemon chicken and friaejofsadmklafijnoeamkcfdas beef. The beef looked like sloppy dog poo but tasted awesome.

We all picked a meal and shared. So it was all good.

We had KK special pork, lemon chicken and friaejofsadmklafijnoeamkcfdas beef.

Can't say I have ever tried that type of beef, I might have to keep an eye out for it next time I have some malaysian food. :rotf:

Malaysian food is nice.

PS: What made the pork special? :slfg:

I have just had an enlightening time on the Amazon.com website - have I misread something or is it cheaper to buy books there and have them shipped slow mail than buying from the shops here or using fishpond? I put 5 sewing books on the wishlist, proceeded to checkout and including delivery was $125. If I order just the one of them it comes to $25. Someone tell me there is something wrong before I get the credit card out :nilly:

just finished re-landscaping my fish tank :D

419291_10150618581751438_737451437_11367157_577562593_n.jpg

so i got a few amazon sword plants?? and one that has a few big large leaves, however the three plants were something like $40 :nilly: , so any ideas were to get that type of plant cheaper than at HFF?

Cheers all :D

Hey Smurff how about more pictures :spop: I would like to get a better look at the shipwreck.

Sword plants can be expensive at the LFS but you can often find them on here or on TM for a bit cheaper. Some TM sellers don't give much information though and by the time you get them they can be bashed about so sometimes paying a bit more at the shop so you know what you are getting is worth it. Also you could post a Wanted To Buy thread in our section. Sometimes people are willing to give away the babies for cheap or free too.

I got some fancy longfin red jewel ancistrus and they have made me really happy. :happy2: I must be getting my fishy interest back. Last night I was up until 11pm cleaning, rearranging and faffing about with tanks. Had to trim off all my fingernails as they were so soft from being wet for hours. :roll:

Cheers anthony law :D

Sophia, the ship wreck i got from animates, will take some more photos tomorrow, have only just got back from a callout at hamilton :(

as for the plants, so it sounds like its best to pay the price to reduce the tears later lol. will have to go plant shopping again when i get paid :happy2: