April 8, 201214 yr comment_479836 Bought another Jebo R338, picked up today, got some more albino guppies, and some cute fancy ones for another tank, set up tanks and admired fish. Good end to a looooong week at work. :happy2: Report
April 9, 201214 yr comment_479898 Today I bought 5 gold mountain minnows for my new breeding experiment. I realise they are harder to breed than the normal ones but they are so golden I just had to try. Of the 5 one female is a bit shy but the others were eating very quickly and getting to know what the dropper looks like. I guess having had limited success in breeding so far if I get a few fry I will be quite happy. :happy2: Report
April 10, 201214 yr comment_479990 Saw some baby turtle in the pet shop today :love: they look so little in the tank! Also sent my DS off to a guy in CHCH and he said he'll have a look at it and get it fixed :an!gry why put people food in my turtle tank! Whole tank stinks of chicken so I had to do a water change, which isn't too bad but I just did a 60% water change yesterday! What a pain in the back. Report
April 11, 201214 yr comment_480116 today i did the adrenalin challenge BOP at the tect park, i got up to 11 metres high :nilly: and also YAY! im going to aukland tomorrow :happy2: :happy1: i have HFF albany and mt roskill and aqua world on my list of places to go, does anybody know any other places that sell marine to go to?? :dunno: Report
April 11, 201214 yr comment_480120 I think they are the main places hope you have a nice time up here Report
April 11, 201214 yr comment_480137 today i did the adrenalin challenge BOP at the tect park, i got up to 11 metres high :nilly: Report
April 11, 201214 yr comment_480157 My daughter and her family did a similar thing at a place just out of Christchurch. They loved it! The Microbes beat us at quiz again but we came second and only had half our team so can't complain. Report
April 12, 201214 yr comment_480260 Managed to catch the last of the three stray kittens that have been living behind work. Just gotta get mum now and get her fixed. This is her 5th litter apparently. Organising a trip to the vet for wee hissing bitey kitty but they're all really healthy looking. Had a great old time trying to catch fast wild kittens that had got in to a shop full of expensive breakable things. The weather was bad last night so they'd crawled through a tiny window to the shop that was left open out the back of work. Aaaand my albino guppies all look super pregnant so i'm crossing my fingers for fry this week! Report
April 12, 201214 yr comment_480283 It was hissing at me, but it's so tiny it was just kinda cute. Aww, pretend mean kitty. :love: Caught my dog licking his lips and staring at her before but it's ok, because kitty ran across the room and i've never seen him so scared of anything. :sml1: Report
April 12, 201214 yr comment_480292 I am in ChCh for my aunt's funeral. We don't know what to do with her cat. It is just full grown but so scared of everything it won't come near (didn't come near anyone much when aunt was still alive either). It came from Cat Rescue but they won't take it, nor will the SPCA. :dunno: Report
April 12, 201214 yr comment_480304 we're not allowed pets at our house unfortunately, it sucks. Sorry Report
April 12, 201214 yr comment_480315 I think it will have to be put down. Gareth and Dena would take it but it would be terrified of the dogs and their other cats Report
April 12, 201214 yr comment_480317 we're not allowed pets at our house unfortunately, it sucks. Sorry Take it anyway, if it's scared of everyone, it will just hide when there's a flat inspection. I want it! Report
April 12, 201214 yr comment_480320 such deep concentration on his face ... :sml2: even though i had 2 harnesses i didn't want to fall lol also i just got back from Auckland :happy1: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.