The What's Up? thread.

SamH

We are going to be watching it from the deap blue sea, we just need to be anchored by 7:30 and they cornered off up until where we can go, its still better than having to battle it out for parking and space especially with two kids. :thup:

even better idea.... that will be cool.

Got my full 8)

cool, now you can drive to FishClub and pick up Critter and Josh on the way through

:digH:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully the injection will work miracles, otherwise it will be surgery and possibly fusing a few bits.

Am now at work trying to last the day as another receptionist is recovering from a hip replacement so poor Jo would have to work all week if I go home :(

We are a small surgery with only the Dr plus one of us working reception. Three of us job share.

Considered adding an aquarium to the waiting room, as they are a wonderful calming thing to have in surgeries, but there is nowhere suitable to put it (even if I removed the cats!)

Just finished acclimatizing my Apistogramma trifasciata. They are tiny compared to the macmasteri! The smaller male has quite a yellow head, and the bigger one has an almost completely blue head. Maybe there were two batches of fish in the import? Because they both look very different.