Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Internet Explorer

Featured Replies

Is anyone else using it? for some reason some photos show up but most just have a little loading sign but never show up. Can anyone help?

Upgrade to firefox. :P

  • 3 weeks later...

My computer is starting to really insist I upgrade to IE9 should I still ignore it or is all the probs sorted with it not showing pics and so on?

My computer is starting to really insist I upgrade to IE9 should I still ignore it or is all the probs sorted with it not showing pics and so on?

You're better off with

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/new/

Or

http://www.google.com/chrome/?brand=CHKB&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-aunz-ct&utm_medium=ha

IE9 gave me problems here but I thought they had fixed it?

I changed to Mozilla Firefox and have no problems (except with one other fish site which is very old and prefers IE)

Definitely Google Chrome, great balance between functionality and speed. I haven't used explorer in many years so don't know what it's like now, but I've used Opera, Firefox, and Safari before as well and none of those compare.

Firefox isn't bad. It's the most customisable out of all of those I've used, but it's slow, bulky, and I don't actually like it the way it is out-of-the-box, so it takes time to set it up nicely.

Opera's like firefox, almost as bulky with a lot less customisablilty so stopped using it as soon as I heard of Firefox.

Safari I just don't like, I find it a bit too basic.

Chrome has on the other hand while not actually that customisable, comes with a lot of the functionality I wanted in Firefox anyway and is much speedier. I especially lover the address bar, you can google search by typing directly in that bar.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.