OSAMA IS DEAD

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

”I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” Martin Luther King Jr.

I was just looking for that quote and all I could find was blogs declaring it fake (also couldn't find it on any quote websites) :-?

It'll be released in a few years either which way under the Freedom of Information Act.

Doubt it. Its the government. They'll only let us know what they want us to know.

I think it is a mix of quotes and maybe manipulated a bit over time. he definitely said parts of it though because I remember the darkness/ love part from media studies.

Edit: yeah, a bit of research shows they are separate quotes but seem to be from his mouth.

I love quotes, we need a quotes thread.

Apparently obama bin laden is dead :o haha newsreaders.... You'd think they would take the time to pronounce it right so they don't get the sack

They did it on the radio too apparently :sml2:

Isn't it a strange world that we live in?

Just found a 2001 FOX news article saying Obama died of an untreated lung problem. I'm doubting its legitimacy otherwise it would have been noticed when it was published... Hmmm

anyone remember any politician ever?

all I remember is Father Christmas and Mr Whippy

:rotf: You guys are all fantastic.

I cannot celebrate the death of Bin Laden nor the death of any women or man. I would celebrate a peace treaty but not a death.
:hail:

Bishop, that Fox image is priceless. :gigl:

I cannot celebrate the death of Bin Laden nor the death of any women or man. I would celebrate a peace treaty but not a death.

what if the death was a relief to the person who was dying or about to die? What if they wanted to die?

what if the death was a relief to the person who was dying or about to die? What if they wanted to die?

Are you referring to euthanasia?.

If so, there is no comparison imo, That is celebrating their life not their death.