Can I register a breeding?

supasi

congratulations.

Was it a water birth? if it was, then another 9 more to go before you can register your breeding.

either way, congratulations on your bundle of joy, make the most of it now, they grow up. :happy2:

Congrats.

I just hope you've done your research :lol:

Sure have, This is part of reasons I spent some money and bought the camera when I did. Get the good stuff while I can afford it. I will have to watch the pennies for a few years now.

I am yet to try take some nice portrait pics of Devin with my DSLR yet. I been to busy to worry bout the camera and I know that once he is home, he will be sick of seeing me with it.

Ill make do with the Panasonic point and shoot for the time being.

Sure have, This is part of reasons I spent some money and bought the camera when I did. Get the good stuff while I can afford it. I will have to watch the pennies for a few years now.

I am yet to try take some nice portrait pics of Devin with my DSLR yet. I been to busy to worry bout the camera and I know that once he is home, he will be sick of seeing me with it.

Ill make do with the Panasonic point and shoot for the time being.

What I meant to say on the first page was congrats ;)

Simon I hope that you have a fast 30 or 50mm prime lens. there is nothing better than a good prime in that range for portraits of kids