Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

tanks

Featured Replies

im curious what big personal tanks..out there and sizes...etc

im frist 3500x1000x1000 ..rogue tank

2000x600x600 .. marine

2400x600x600 .. planted

ive got smaller but i whant to know if thers any bigger personal tanks out there.

my dream tank is 5000x1200x1000...

lol I know of a 2400 x 1800 x 600 unfortunately not setup and sitting in someones back yard in Palmy :(

Is that the old ex wet pets one? Was an amazing tank when setup.

lol I know of a 2400 x 1800 x 600 unfortunately not setup and sitting in someones back yard in Palmy :(

And if I had any room left it would be in my shed

  • Author

ryanjury lol I know of a 2400 x 1800 x 600 unfortunately not setup and sitting in someones back yard in Palmy

yer my place :D:D

pm me if he whant to get rid of it ill give it a good home.. :nilly: :nilly: :nilly:

My biggest tank is about 3000X3000X2000 set up as an coldwater cave biotope. No fish, a disturbing amount of bugs in it though last time I opened the access hatch and looked inside.

I know of one 3200 long, 1200 wide and 900 high, built into the guys house. Makes my 1400L 2400x977x620 look like a little bowl...

I'd like to do something really big one day, probably not too deep but long and super-wide, I'd rather go for 3m long and 2m wide than longer and narrower. Loads of geos, uaru, angels, plecos etc. Pretty much just like my big tank but with double the floor area! :P

My biggest tank is about 3000X3000X2000 set up as an coldwater cave biotope. No fish, a disturbing amount of bugs in it though last time I opened the access hatch and looked inside.

I have two a little bigger then that, lots of bugs and some bird poo as well i think. Ah the joys of rain collection :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.