Conference, Tauranga, 2011

Caryl

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Jennifer arrived in the BOP already?

I read that there was a quake that way today. :slfg: :rotf:

Hey Wok, what are you doing posting here when the breeding scheme data isn't updated yet? :D

Best you get it done before conference or expect to get some serious greif... 8)

You will be busy tonight then eh?

Excited!!! :thup:

A word of warning, Mr P44... Should you make Caryl late for the Exec meeting on Friday night getting a piece of chocolate cake will be the least of your worries...

A word of warning, Mr P44... Should you make Caryl late for the Exec meeting on Friday night getting a piece of chocolate cake will be the least of your worries...

:o:o:o:o

I shall ensure my hair is well groomed prior to departure. :lol:

Hi all Registration is from 5.30pm onwards and nibbles is at 7.00pm. ON Friday the 3rd June. Those wanting to go to dinner can go get something. Executive meeting at 8.30pm on the Harbourview Room.

See you all tomorrow.

:D

:o:o:o:o

I shall ensure my hair is well groomed prior to departure. :lol:

Don't forget to bring appropriate clothes and footwear for the rock pool visit, then we will put you to work at LA's so don't worry too much about your hair on Sunday, because you will not be spending your time talking to the birds...

There are just not enough hours in a day. let alone a week. :dunno:

:digH: :rotf: :sml1: :dunno:

You have no idea what busy is. :roll: &c:ry

It would be really nice if you just did it and stopped making excuses - I'll give you greif all weekend if you don't - and now you need to supply chocolate cake as well. Anything else you'd like to add :D :thup:

I hope you make good chocolate cake, yum, looking forward to it...

Don't forget to bring appropriate clothes and footwear for the rock pool visit, then we will put you to work at LA's so don't worry too much about your hair on Sunday, because you will not be spending your time talking to the birds...

Say what????

None of my shoes are rock pool suitable! I have gumboots though. I shall bring them :o

Hope there is enough space in the car caryl. Size 16 shoes.

Enough already, or I will have Wok whinging that you are all picking on him...

Anyway, chocolate cake is way more important at the moment, but after the AGM it may be a totally different story... not-tagged-smiley-4027.gif