look wat i found on tm

sunrise001

look if you dont like what i post just don't read it ok? just thought people mite be interested

Maybe if it was something out of the ordinary. But tadpoles are common on Trademe. So either there must be something unusual about them that's unclear or your post doesn't really have any meaning.

Maybe if it was something out of the ordinary. But tadpoles are common on Trademe. So either there must be something unusual about them that's unclear or your post doesn't really have any meaning.

Yeah, what Ira said. Usually these TM link posts are shocking, outrageous and/or illegal. If there's something specific you'd like to highlight please add more information to your post, such as a question or statement.

sunrise, you may need to to rethink the way you post things. maybe ask questions instead of posting like this, be a little cautious if you are unsure about something. perhaps in this case, you could have posted a thread "Are tadpoles on TM common?" or similar rather than the "look what i found" for something really common which i am sure was a surprise to you being there. this way you won't be sticking your head up to be taken shots at if you get what i mean, just take a bit more time to think before you post. :)

there have been many times when I have looked at what some of you have posted and thought what are they on about.

Im sure that equally you have thought the same of some of my posts.

Sunrise would not have posted unless it was of interest to them.

As they said, dont bother reading their posts if they are of no interest to you.

There are many many posts I cant be bothered with, things like a heading of "help" and similar come to mind.

Slaging of retailers that are our life blood in this fancy is another.

Online Auctions or Classified Advertisements:

You are not permitted to offer any items for sale on the FNZAS Fishroom forums that are also listed on TradeMe or any other online auction or classified advertisement site.

You may not post any links or references to TradeMe, other online auction, or classified advertisement site to discuss an item for auction/sale, this applies to expired listings and linked pictures unless you are genuinely interested in buying a particular aquatic related item and want to learn more about its use and if it will suit your purpose.

Any attempt to use this site in an attempt to bypass the TradeMe, other Online Auction or Classified advertisement systems is a breach of our rules.

Why is this thread still here? :-?

Poor guy/girl..

Wants to share something then gets shot down by the pros... life is cruel I guess

She's only quite young which matches her posts so I have patience and understanding when reading them and so do all us other older forum members, as you'll notice, all the members who seem to love poking fun at her are all young and full of....well you know, perhaps as they grow older they will learn to appreciate all the members here and have a little patience and understanding themselves?

She's only quite young which matches her posts so I have patience and understanding when reading them and so do all us other older forum members, as you'll notice, all the members who seem to love poking fun at her are all young and full of....well you know, perhaps as they grow older they will learn to appreciate all the members here and have a little patience and understanding themselves?

:hail::hail:

sometimes it is better to leave something so others may learn

a discernment can be made from the way we post

it is a pity we aren't born old and then grow young :D

That would be nice (up to a point, hit the pause button at about 24 for me).

Life is a bit cyclical already: start off drooling and wetting ourselves, and (unfortunately) that's how some of us will end up too.