Fish Room

Joshlikesfish

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just catching up on this thread now.Back a couple of pages ago you put up a link to a 'fish wardrobe'.I had considered something like this as a temporary measure in an uninsulated shed,but ruled it out as I was afraid the fish would become startled each time the door was opened.They would not be use to movement.Not a good idea imo.

Just catching up on this thread now.Back a couple of pages ago you put up a link to a 'fish wardrobe'.I had considered something like this as a temporary measure in an uninsulated shed,but ruled it out as I was afraid the fish would become startled each time the door was opened.They would not be use to movement.Not a good idea imo.

Fish room is half built so that idea is out ruled :happy1:

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing new in the past week.

Frame is still sitting on the floor

I bought the wrong sized drill bits :facepalm: so $20 wasted. Bought the right drill bit and have been drilling but cracked a tank :facepalm:

The rest of the poly will be put up tonight which will hopefully give my dad some incentive to put the frame up, and finish the other third of the framing. Also have to sort out the door my parents reckon they have for me

This time of the year is useless for getting things done because everyone is always busy :facepalm:

• 1 month later...