October 25, 201015 yr comment_401189 very much so, I always thought Id want a Beardie, but I couldnt be happier with Yindi. I will get a beardie eventually too but I think Yindi will always be my favourite friend. Shes a little grumpy with me now as I just trimmed her claws, nothing that a good feed of her favourites wont fix though. she looks like a flat bike tyre :lol: Report
October 25, 201015 yr comment_401190 she looks like a flat bike tyre :lol: Deflated for easy storage Report
November 19, 201015 yr comment_406252 Male redline bd in breeding colours. Wow thats an awesome beardy. Report
November 19, 201015 yr comment_406276 Heres some pics of my lizard collection. My two Bearded Drgaons (Ziva & Slash) http://img600.imageshack.us/i/dscf4067.jpg When they were young. http://img833.imageshack.us/i/dscf4170m.jpg Ziva http://img408.imageshack.us/i/dscf4189s.jpg Ziva http://img249.imageshack.us/i/dscf4191j.jpg Slash http://img821.imageshack.us/i/sam0130r.jpg http://img109.imageshack.us/i/dscf4480.jpg Ziva and Slash Natives: http://img197.imageshack.us/i/mrgreen2.jpg Northland Green Gecko http://img199.imageshack.us/i/dsc04685l.jpg One of my Forest Geckos http://img89.imageshack.us/i/dscf4437.jpg Auckland Greens and Forest Geckos My Blue Tounge Skink Slyk: http://img337.imageshack.us/i/dscf4023o.jpg http://img190.imageshack.us/i/dscf41802.jpg My Leopard Gecko Cleo: http://img214.imageshack.us/i/dscf4479q.jpg http://img594.imageshack.us/i/dscf4516.jpg http://img683.imageshack.us/i/dscf4539h.jpg Report
November 19, 201015 yr comment_406309 nice lizards. looks like the big one is trying to eat the little one :lol: http://img89.imageshack.us/i/dscf4437.jpg Report
November 19, 201015 yr comment_406323 nice lizards. looks like the big one is trying to eat the little one :lol: http://img89.imageshack.us/i/dscf4437.jpg Haha it does too. Sorry picture aint very good quality. Report
November 21, 201015 yr comment_406526 This one is for insectdirect And this one is my biog eastern bearded dragon. Report
November 21, 201015 yr comment_406539 very good indeed. bet theyre becoming rather active now. whats the temprament like of that male eastern. mines very scittish, hope he mellows with age, if not i can see him stressing him self out to the point of getting il if i let my guard down :roll: . females i raised in past where reasonably mellow just like vitticeps.. Report
November 23, 201015 yr comment_406936 they do look pretty geekish look good with glasses i reckon :oops: Report
November 23, 201015 yr comment_406954 Alan I believe you actually emailed me regarding leopard geckos when I first became interested in them through Jennifer and my course Its a girl. Only arrived yesterday and doesnt seem to want to eat yet. Report
November 23, 201015 yr comment_406958 Don't forget that they are nocturnal so probably more active at night rather than when you are watching during the day. Report
November 23, 201015 yr comment_406960 I left a mealworm in her dish overnight but it wasnt touched. I think they may still be too big for her Report
November 23, 201015 yr comment_406965 Most lizards it is suggested to feed nothing bigger than the distance between the eyes. Miniature mealies or neonate locusts might be better. Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_407045 very good indeed. bet theyre becoming rather active now. whats the temprament like of that male eastern. mines very scittish, hope he mellows with age, if not i can see him stressing him self out to the point of getting il if i let my guard down :roll: . females i raised in past where reasonably mellow just like vitticeps.. The male eastern is quieter than the waterdragon I got from you. He has had a lot of handling because he was in a tank. He is more lively now in the glasshouse as he doe not get handled as much. I have now got them all trained to come out to meet me at the door in the afternoons when I get home from work by tossing them a few mealworms, should keep them from getting too skittish. Hoping to add some female water dragons soon. Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_407049 Hoping to add some female water dragons soon. come get some Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_407052 True, think the first 6months to a year makes all the diff, and or some just have different temperaments. Report
November 28, 201015 yr comment_407618 I left a mealworm in her dish overnight but it wasnt touched. I think they may still be too big for her Have you got it eating yet? Report
November 29, 201015 yr comment_407722 Wow the one in the middle looks really yellow, why is that? They are gorgeous Report
November 29, 201015 yr comment_407734 Have you got it eating yet? Yes shes eating now but still only out of my hand. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.