September 3, 201016 yr comment_391038 :lol: moving right along.... couple of eastern bd hatclings Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_391049 This is one of me male waterdragons.....called male waterdragon! Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_391050 drool, i miss my water dragon...back on the dream list they go Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_391055 This is one of me male waterdragons.....called male waterdragon! (SLobering all over the floor) luuuuuuuuuuuuuucky he looks so cool Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_391057 Well.... I love beardies I whant every lizard water dragon isn't goal love them I would get a beardie if my damn insects would breed grrrrrrrr. And I have quit the paper round for your information reproduction 9 bucks for all that work and that's under minimum wage! Any one in. Christchurch know were a 13 yearcould fetch employed lol My damn phone keeps correcting things and sahib things I particularly don't want it to say lol And reproduction I hope u don't mean what I think u mean I oh insect direct are thoes water dragons it beardies its hard to tell from my phone Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_391062 And reproduction I hope u don't mean what I think u mean I oh insect direct are thoes water dragons it beardies its hard to tell from my phone dont listen to that reproduction, hes just having a laugh theyre young beardies, just hatched for memory. Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_391064 reproduction 9 bucks for all that work and that's under minimum wage! yeah kids arnt worth it :lol: Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_391076 My damn phone keeps correcting things and sahib things I particularly don't want it to say lol And reproduction I hope u don't mean what I think u mean i think your phone may be saving you from a banning Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_391187 dont listen to that reproduction, hes just having a laugh theyre young beardies, just hatched for memory. Damn i hate my phone now :oops: Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_391188 i think your phone may be saving you from a banning It better!!!! :evil: please dont ban me Report
September 4, 201016 yr comment_391203 duck lizard. aka a bd in the wrong setup. :lol: HAHA his did it get in there Report
September 4, 201016 yr comment_391240 Use to have duckweed galore when i had 30 odd fish tanks. Super food for lizards, turtles, apple snails etc Report
September 4, 201016 yr comment_391284 that is sooooooooo cool BUT my beardie is cooler turn the heat up then...lol :lol: Report
September 6, 201016 yr Author comment_391593 i bet you he has gone quiet now, regreting posting it Report
September 6, 201016 yr Author comment_391603 if you can play, i can play nice photo P44! BUT is that yours Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.