Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your lizard pics!!!

Featured Replies

very much so, I always thought Id want a Beardie, but I couldnt be happier with Yindi. I will get a beardie eventually too but I think Yindi will always be my favourite friend. Shes a little grumpy with me now as I just trimmed her claws, nothing that a good feed of her favourites wont fix though.

DSCF2067.jpg

she looks like a flat bike tyre :lol:

  • Replies 181
  • Views 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 4 weeks later...

very good indeed. bet theyre becoming rather active now.

whats the temprament like of that male eastern. mines very scittish, hope he mellows with age, if not i can see him stressing him self out to the point of getting il if i let my guard down :roll: . females i raised in past where reasonably mellow just like vitticeps..

Alan I believe you actually emailed me regarding leopard geckos when I first became interested in them through Jennifer and my course :D

Its a girl. Only arrived yesterday and doesnt seem to want to eat yet.

very good indeed. bet theyre becoming rather active now.

whats the temprament like of that male eastern. mines very scittish, hope he mellows with age, if not i can see him stressing him self out to the point of getting il if i let my guard down :roll: . females i raised in past where reasonably mellow just like vitticeps..

The male eastern is quieter than the waterdragon I got from you. He has had a lot of handling because he was in a tank. He is more lively now in the glasshouse as he doe not get handled as much. I have now got them all trained to come out to meet me at the door in the afternoons when I get home from work by tossing them a few mealworms, should keep them from getting too skittish. Hoping to add some female water dragons soon.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.