Overstocked?

SamH

P1140021.jpg

P1140022.jpg

P1140023.jpg

900 x 400 x 300mm, no filter going or water changes. Contains 1 x 50cm+ female F. silvestris catus. About 3 years old from SPCA, sorry about the pics, had to use the flash.

Is she too big for the tank? What else can I add?

Thanks!

Can you get it to recline, so that we can see if will fit along the length - also, is there enough room for it to turn around once you put the lid on?

You should also consider shrouding the heater cable somehow, these are renowned for chewing these sorts of things.

Mice for dithers?

Mice for dinners. :o

What sort of lighting you considering - this things also like to bask in a warm spot.

Got 3 x 6500k 23w energy saver CFL's lined up, just need to mount the "bracket" to the wall.

Cat jumped out of the tank :( Carpet cat(fish) :lol:

I told you before, they like to bask in hot area - they are not particularly worried where this basking spot is, as long as it is inconvenient for the keeper.

Oh, and you had better stagger your lights when they come on - they get really annoyed when the get blasted by a lot of light all of a sudden - their eyes go all slitty and they look reaaalllyyy annoyed.

I also agree with the queries about the ID, you name it as F. silvestris catus - aren't these black and white?

I also agree with the queries about the ID, you name it as F. silvestris catus - aren't these black and white?

Well we didn't check when we adopted her so she's just a mystery at the moment :oops:

Oh, and you had better stagger your lights when they come on - they get really annoyed when the get blasted by a lot of light all of a sudden - their eyes go all slitty and they look reaaalllyyy annoyed.

I know what you mean! :lol: :roll: